Upgrade was completed
Difficulty Login into the system with Mobile DevicesRead more about Difficulty With Mobile Devices
Call for Papers
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit your research papers to the Nigerian Journal of Technological Development. The journal, a publication of the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, University of Ilorin, Nigeria, publishes original high-quality articles focusing on all aspects of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Manuscripts will be double-blind peer-reviewed and if found suitable, published according to the subject matter as a Research Paper, Review Paper or a Technical Note.
More information on the journal and the publishing process can be obtained at journal homepage: http://www.njtd.com.ng
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically online on the website submission page http://www.njtd.com.ng or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The benefits of publishing in Nigerian Journal of Technological Development (NJTD) include:
- Fast publication times: your paper will appear online as soon as it is ready; in advance of printed version (review time of paper is 1 - 6 Months)
- Excellent editorial standards
- Access free on-line issue of journal without subscription charges.
- A rigorous, fast and constructive peer review process
- All abstracts and full text available free on-line to all subscribers.
Read more about NJTD CALL FOR PAPERS
We shall be glad to receive your technical contributions at your earliest convenience.
Please kindly help circulate this information to your contacts.
Dr. M. F. Akorede
Prof. A. A. Adedeji, PhD
NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
The latest edition of the Nigerian Journal of Technological Development (NJTD), a publication of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Ilorin, is out.